Saturday 19/11/2010
I woke up quite late today. After packed everthing, my dear accompany me to Bukit Bintang to meet my family. I felt so touched because he is willing to hold my heavy loaded luggage from Wangsa Maju to Dang Wangi and from Dang Wangi to monorail station. I felt so satisfied to have him in my life. He always not allow me to do thing by my own, he will always be the one who accompany me in everthing.
After that, we went to the hotel to meet with my family. I showed him to my uncle =)
Then we went to Lot 10 to have our lunch together but without my uncle because he had something to do with his job. Next, we headed to Isetan for some groceries. Then, went to pavilion.Finally, i bought something from pavilion that day. Not only that, i also had the chance to try on Pearl Milk Tea by Chattime and I love it.
While waiting my uncle for the coming dinner, we decided to have some photography sessions at Pavilion with my family and him. Now i feel that he is part of my family member. I feel very happy, so as my mother too( i guess) She treated him quite well, she gave him a prawn from her meal to him instead of him. And he ate 3 oysters that day during that dinner.
Skipped that dinner. We had a fun time together as a family
But he still quite shy ;)
And something bad happened that day
=((((
Not to mention it here
Photos of the day
i will resize my photos soon. super slow =(((
Chipped
14 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.