Today had an outing with my girlfriends, Stephanie,Mei Chee and Siew Ai who fetch us here and there. First round,we went to Blackball,a new dessert shop at Starcity. The taroballs are too soft but the wintermelon ice is the best compare to the blackball signature. After that,went to ECM to have lunch, had tomyam fusilli,my favourite. Chit chat with friends,Paveetra joined us too. I miss my high school life so much,wish to have a big gathering but it is so difficult to get everyone back. Nevermind,i believe there is affinity for all of us.
Today is i forget whats the festival called, errr bak zhang/zong zi/glutinous rice dumpling day! I had two bak zhang for my dinner and I am so full now,which making myself kinda regret.
Ok,i think thats all for today :)
Chipped
14 years ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.