About Me

My photo
a simple girl who always want a great fairytale to happen in her life. A simple girl who need simple needs and special treats.

Nuffnang Adds

Thursday, February 16, 2012
Today I am going to blog on my Valentine`s Day, be simple V-day
Whole afternoon, spend my V-day with facebook,twitter,youtube and downloading movies because waiting my boyfie to finish his class at 6pm * I know i am a good gf*
LOL!
He reserved two places at chilis for our dinner but then due to some technical problem, we have to wait 1 hour and 40 minutes
Ok, so we end up having our dinner at the ben`s
We waited for 25 minutes
The atmosphere was damn good
The lighting is full of romance , I like it
Ordered quite a lot of amount and their mushroom soup is fantastic, mouth-watering, super delicious and thick *LOL* A bit over ? =X
Because some couples just had their spagetti, thats all
I personally think that the amount is bigger than the rest

So lets the pic do all the talks

 took by him
just a random shot


 The mushroom soup i ordered
The name is chunky mushroom soup if im right
Is super thick



 Sandwich with steak ?


 Balsamic Chicken Salad!!
Is my favourite dish of my day
The vinegar was awesome combination with the fresh lettuce and the chicken!
nom nom nom!



 Pad Thai Linguine




 Me with reversed peace, LOL


My boyfie <3 hehhe
I love his recent hairstyle so much because I request him to do that =X




After dinner, we watched Journey 2 by the Rock. I should watch Wedding Diary instead of Journey 2, The mysterious island! I rate it 4.5 out of 10? There are some funny parts thou and some lame parts. LOL. Bought red bean milk tea home for supper, requested less pearl more red bean, end up, no difference also.


Thats all for my Valentine`s Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com