About Me

My photo
a simple girl who always want a great fairytale to happen in her life. A simple girl who need simple needs and special treats.

Nuffnang Adds

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outings


 I went for briefing for my coming job next week with my aunt .
Going to be promoter for cigarette, I am not a smoker
Just sell cigarette to the smoker, I am selling Winston , hear before?
Have my uniform and a white heels( borrow from my aunt) already. Hee, i have two feelings at the same, excited and nervous. LOL. Ok, back to the topic. Went movie with steph, jasmine, jaslene and ang. Movie of the day was Breaking dawn part one and I was the organizer. Being the organizer was alright, i  dislike when people dont my message. Ok, bought pearl milk tea from a stall named each a cup, something like that. It was sucks, i dont know. Seriously, i will never have my pearl milk tea at there anymore. After movie, plan to take picture with friends and I realized that i didnt bring battery,. How stupid am I ? LOL! Hero of the day, stephanie. Then second round at secret recipe to celebrate Ang`s birthday which falls on 8.12.2012. A early birthday celebration for her. The ticket for the movie was just rm7 ( I am so happy kiddo with that price =D)


 Me Steph and Jasmine

Me , Jaslene and Jasmine


 Snap snap snap 


 Jaslene and Me


 Stephanie and Me

 Jaslene and Me

Top : Jaslene @ Ang
Bottom : Me and Jasmine 

 Outfit of the day
I love my shoe
Cute? ( =D  )


 Everyone had a cup of free tea
Because it was teatime =D


Random shoot


Picture of the day
^^





Stay tuned for a pretty post :D
thats all for today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com