Home Sweet Home should be the title for this post because I am home
Had trial this noon, the last paper was Pure Maths paper
I dont know how to some questions, God bless me that I can pass this exam
These few days were all sleepness night because I sleep on the noon and study at the night. This makes me a nocturnal human, haha. But seriously, i prefer study at night rather than noon. Maybe due to the temperature during night ? I not sure, but the main reason can focus more. Maybe, no friends in facebook already. Haha...lame joke -.-
Continue about my day
After trial, headed home and packed my luggage ( actually not really luggage, should be backpack)
Thought to have bus ride at 5pm to Kuantan but then the bus went off already because I am late. Therefore, bought 6pm bus and waited there.
Lucky, because the temperature and weather were so nice, I mean nice to sleep.
I brought my baby along. Haha, why bring my baby along? Haha..just bring along lo~ *_*
Choon weng fetched me from bus stop and i had dinner only because he had his dinner already before he came. Ate chicken chop at TC. Actually plan to eat tomyam at red cafe, but then cancelled again because the stall didnt open :(
After tc, then tea time. Seriously, i dont like my drink at all :X
I want chatime! Then reached home safely.
Mummy was sleeping when i reach home and brother was playing computer.
Normal day, i love my home :D
No pictures for today, haha
Yay, cant wait for 2molo yamcha session with my jimuis :D
Chipped
14 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.