About Me

My photo
a simple girl who always want a great fairytale to happen in her life. A simple girl who need simple needs and special treats.

Nuffnang Adds

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Year `s First Post

It has been a long time i didnt update my blog
One of the main reason is I am lazy to update but i am still alive in the blog world
I still read your blog, so you dont forget to update
Throughout the year 2010, i learn a lot of lesson
The first one is we should always think in a optimistic way
I always seemed happy-go-lucky but actually i can be very sensitive type. I am a crying baby
About my family issue, everything goes well. I wish my daddy and maternal and paternal grandma rest in peace.
Next, my love issue. Hmm...sometime we have conflict but we will be alright after a while. Sometime we are just too childish. Haha, he is a good man * i knew it* but sometime he can be very hot-tempered.
About my education, I sometime realize myself as a potato, fan su. I am so slow in everything especially in education. Haha..I get my P license already. I guess i will drive at Kuantan next time, hahaa!



Tomorrow will go to college, i have no mood to study now.
I am still procrastinating all the revision. I promise my family that i will study hard this time. I dont want to make them disappointed with me this time. My mum worry that i will be very stress and then i kill myself x)
Haha...very cute of her xP
I know that she is just worry about me. She know she cant help me much in my education but i always need her support in everything. I showed my boyfriend to my family already. Haha...x)

On the new year, i messaged my Ah Yi. Long time didnt see her already.
This year, I would like to re-ensure that I am a girl who work for success xD

Trying hard to be one of the success ones.

Let the sad to be memories, let the happy be the repeated ones x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com